Important Questions To Ask Your Realtor!
Choosing the right REALTOR® to represent your interests is a very important step to ensuring your
experience and real estate transaction will be a good one. Here is a list of questions every consumer of
real estate should ask a prospective REALTOR®. If the REALTORS you are interviewing fall short,
can't substantiate or hedge in anyway, you're interviewing the wrong REALTOR! Make sure the
REALTORS can back up any and all statements. Take a "show me" attitude! Don't be shy this could
be the most important business decision of your life!
Property Search •
Why Sandi? •
Meet The SP Team •
Sandi's Clients Say...
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- How many homes do you sell a year?
- How many homes have you sold in your career?
- What percentage of your business comes from referrals from past and present clients?
- What is your average time on the market versus the Multiple Listing Services (MLS)?
- What percentage of your listings do you sell yourself?
- What is your average list price to sell price ratio, and how does that compare to the rest of the MLS?
- Where do you rank in your office? Top Lister? Top Seller? For how many years?
- Where do you rank in your company, franchise... locally, internationally? For how many years?
- Where does your individual office rank in the MLS? For how many years?
- How strong is your name recognition in the market area?
- Do you have a Guaranteed Sale Program? Will you buy my home so that I will not risk losing the home I want to buy?
- What percentage of your accepted contracts close? What percentage fall apart?
- What is your marketing plan?
- Where and how often will you advertise our home?
- Will you provide television advertising? How much?
- Would you provide us with professionally produced four-color brochures of our home?
- Will you provide Internet advertising? How?
- What lead generation system (s) do you have to develop an inventory of buyers for your listings? Where are they? Who manages them?
- How many qualified buyers are you currently working with? What is your follow up system?
- How many full-time assistants do you have? Do you have a listing coordinator, a closing coordinator, a team coordinator?
- Do you have enough buyer leads to require a buyer's agent or agents?
- Do you provide us with written activity reports of the showings and prospective buyer and REALTORS comments?
- Do you have a mission statement?
- Will you give us your professional opinion on how to prepare our home for showings?
- Do you have a list of references that we may call?
ABQ Virtual Tour •
Buying a Home? •
Selling a Home? •
Direct (505) 980-2999 • FAX (505) 291-5215 • Toll Free 800-879-4356
Coldwell Banker Legacy, Realtors® (505) 293-3700
Contact me at Sandi@SandiPressley.com