Sandi is a proud sponsor of Habitat for Humanity.
Founder and Sponsor
of the "Friends of APS" Fund.
- A portion of every home sale goes to those who have no home at all.
- In 2006 Sandi was a major sponsor of the Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity Women Build. The project actively
engaged women volunteers in the construction of the Habitat home and also featured clinics on home construction
basics for the women participating in the build.
View the News Release
Sandi proudly supports various music, arts and sports programs for the youth throughout the city.
Founded in 1992, Sandi formed this fund to aid children in need of school supplies and other necessities. Sandi also aids APS Schools that are financially challenged as realted to school supplies and other learning materials. Sandi continues to contribute personally to this fund on a monthly basis.
Find out more!
Proud Contributor to "The Storehouse"
- The Storehouse is a local organization that for over 30 years has provided food, clothing and household items to citizens in need of assistance.
Board Member and Sponsor of Amado Peña Scholarship Fund "Art Has Heart Foundation"
- The Art Has Heart Foundation offers scholarships to young aspiring artists.
Board Member of the Multi-Cultural Foundation
Proud Supporter of VSA Arts of New Mexico
- VSA Arts is a local organization who, for twenty years, has served people with disabilities through arts education, exhibitions and employement.
Avid supporter of Hoffmantown West Church & actively singing with the Praise Team.